On February 28, 2020 a meeting of the Department of Thermophysics and Applied Ecology will take place
1. On the elimination of academic debt by students. (Teachers, Head of Department)
2. On the implementation of undergraduate practice programs. (Practice Leaders)
3. Analysis of work in the distance learning system and the conduct of the distance module. (Teachers, DO Ivchenko)
4. Teachers’ reports on the implementation of the methodological and scientific work plans from December 2019 to February 2020.
5. Reports on the implementation of the work plans of the teaching staff in the period from December 2019 to February 2020
6. Consideration and approval of methodological materials of the disciplines.
7. About the readiness of the department for the second semester of 2019/20 (Teachers, heads of laboratories, heads of departments)
8. Recommendation for the selection of the Professor of the Department of Thermophysics and Applied Ecology.
9. On safety and health protection. (Head of Laboratories, Head of Department)
10. On the Prevention of Corruption and Combating Bribery. (Faculty Board Members)